Wednesday 4 December 2019

Wizard of Oz & Rainbow's End!

RAINBOWS END

On Wednesday 27th of November the year six's went to Rainbow's End. When we first got there the security checked our bags to make sure we were safe, They also gave us wrist bands so we could get inside. When we got inside our teacher told us where to put our bags and all the rules, then we set off and went on most of the rides. I was so glad that I was tall enough to ride most of the rides. My favorite rides were the stratosfer and the rollercoaster.                  Here are some photos of our day.




WIZARD OF OZ

On Friday the 29th of November Kauri team and a few others went to go see the Wizard of Oz. It was a last minute suggestion and a great experience, I really enjoyed the munchkin part it was my favorite.
Here are a couple of photos of our day.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.