Thursday 27 June 2019

3D Planet Art!! (In progress)

This term my class room did some 3D planet art.Heres how the story goes.....We were assigned to do different planets so for an example: I am currently working on saturn with Ileana and Jadarose, one challenging thing was for sure the ring, if you don't know what I mean, if you search up saturn you will find that their is a HUGE ring around saturn, well you get the idea.Anyway that is all.I hope you enjoyed this piece of righting, if there are any mistakes please put a comment in and tell me.Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Isabella,
    I'm Alodia from room 8.Thanks for sharing your learning! Saturn needs a capital'S' and you spelt writing wrong. Also, you need a finger space after each full stop.
    G2G,
    ๐Ÿข๐ŸAlodia๐Ÿ๐Ÿข

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Alodia,
    Thank you for the comment and thank you for correcting I will be sure to change it soon.

    Blog ya later,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.