Thursday 1 August 2019

Film Festival

Today Kauri Team was invited to the Film Festival in the City.We watched 14 different films.We went to the Auckland City Civic Theatre. Here are some of my favorites.Hope you enjoy.


Late Blooming Tadpole
I Really like this one because I can relate to it alot, but also it has a message that just cause your a late bloomer doesn't mean you won't grow.
Dancing Snails
I also really like this one because it was really beutiful but sad beacuse the bird would always come and eat them.
Slow Sloth
This one was really funny because evertime the sloth would finally get the ice cream to his face it would have already melted, BUT the parrot found a solution in the end.
Growing Cave people Family
This was really cool because the family would keep growing cause the boy would always find somthing new.
Gym Song
This was HILARIOUS because they all made music with the gym equiment then a big guy cam in and made the song go faster, so in the end hey were all puffed out.
Apartment Improvment
This was not bad but still made it on the list
1. Because of the art style
2.because of the vibe
In the end they all worked together and built a new apartment.
Ball Contraption
This was very satisfying and just was really cool.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Haider from Room 25. I was in the Emergency Hospital and missed the Film Festival. I really liked your blog about Film Festival because I can see the pictures from Film Festival and it made me feel happy. Check out my blog at http://odshaiderw.blogspot.com/ Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bella my name is Yusuf and I am from Room 7 at Owairaka School I went there to!! my favorite one was dancing snails because one of the snails did a backflip and everyone thought that he was going to fall of the plane but he landed the backflip.
    Thanks for sharing your learning
    you should check out my blog
    https://odsshiekal.blogspot.com/
    blog you later
    Yusuf

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.