Thursday 17 May 2018

Hiwi The Kiwi

Hiwi The Kiwi Today I woke up and talked to my dad I ask him if we could go fishing he said “sure” yay i cried. This is going to be the best fishing trip ever. I grabbed my blue fishing rod and then I grabbed two life jackets I told my dad we can’t go without a Life jacket because we would drown if something happened so I grabbed two and we headed out. When we got to sea I ask my dad for my fishing rod, I put bait on it and waited and waited it took me an hour to catch a fish. I picked it up with a Wet towel . Luckily it was the right size i measured it with my fish Ruler and I ended up taking it home I told my dad that it was the best fishing day of my life and i wanted to go again someday and I told my dad that he was the best dad in the world


 The END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.