Monday 17 September 2018

Cultural practice

Hi my name is Isabella and I tried very hard to do this so enjoy



 Rawinia’s Kapa Haka experience.


She entered kapa haka quietly and sat down . Then she listened to the instructions given.They did two songs and then went over all the words just to be sure they know it off by heart. Her classmates Jerico,Kody, Lucas Cartwright and Ezekiel. She practiced in front of Nga Ringa Awhina. Before practice she felt very excited and during the lesson she felt kind of bored because of all the talking probably then when she finished practice she was fine and was excited to go to practice again.

2 comments:

  1. Kai Ora my name is Ana and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District school. I really like your blog post about your all about me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ana its me Bella from room 24 thanks for commenting on my blog.It would make a little more sense if you commented on my all about me, but what did you enjoy about my slide and what changes would you make to it if it were yours.

    Blog you later,
    From Bella

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.